CONNECT NETWORK QUICK TIPS
The purpose of this page is to provide you with some assistance in putting money on your loved one's phone debit.
This is in no way a for sure solution and keep in mind that these tips may not help depending on whether or not the Connect Network's website has been updated or has been modified since the time of this posting. If for some reason any of these tips are outdated, then please feel free to contact me and let me know. I'll then do my best to update these resources to better assist you.
PUTTING MONEY ONTO YOUR LOVED ONE'S PHONE DEBIT ACCOUNT
- Go to the Connect Network website we have integrated to our page below and sign in or create an account if this is your first time using Connect Network. No idea if the website will be shown if you are on a cellphone and if it doesn't appear then go to www.connectnetwork.com
- Once you are signed in, locate My Inmates in the middle column and either select the inmate for whom you want to deposit money onto their debit account. Or, if this is your first time, select Add Inmate to put an inmate on the list. You'll be putting money onto that inmate's phone debit account.
- In the left column, under inmate services, click on the pin debit button.
- Now click on the make deposit button.
- Put the amount, in dollars with out cents, that you wish to have deposited to inmate's pin debit. There is a $15 minimum. After you put the amount in, click the continue button.
- Select the payment method you would like to use. The choices is either a stored card, or put in a new card that you will be using for the very first time on this site. From here on it is pretty easy to finish up. Just follow the steps that will be given to you on the Connect Network site and the money should be added then and there, even though it says it may take a day or two.
- VERY IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS BEFORE YOU SUBMIT A PAYMENT: When you get to the point where you'll click the button to submit your payment be very careful because sometimes, and this has happened to me twice, when you click the button your payment will be processed but the page will not change on your viewing screen. In other words, it'll seem as if your payment was not processed, when it has been, and you may think you need to submit it again. Well, DON'T!!!! The chances are that your payment did go through and it is a glitch in their stupid website. I have had my mom hit the submit 4 times, without me knowing what she was doing, because it seemed as if nothing was happening and in fact the amount we initially put in to be deposited was in fact being deposited on every click. My best advice if this happens to you is to have your incarcerated loved one check his phone pin debit and let you know if the money has been added, or you can check your history on the Connect Network site. I can't speak to the character of Connect Network but it has been my experience with dealing in companies that deal in the DOC system, it is nearly impossible to get your money back from them once they have it. That is even if it's not your fault that they now have your money. But once again, I can't speak to what Connect Network would do if you contacted them with a complaint with the previous scenario.
Hopefully this was of some help to you and please know that I aim to lessen some of the burden of having a loved one incarcerated for you by assisting in any manner possible. So, please feel free to tell others of this site so that they may also benefit from the awesomeness here within.
This page was designed for use on a computer or a laptop. I have no idea how they will compile and act on a smartphone or when displayed on a tablet. Good luck and the most important thing to remember is, STAY CALM!
WAIT...... WHAT..... THERE'S MORE?
Yep, there's more.
Is that the proper way to spell "yep"? No idea if it is even an actual word.
Got myself off topic and I apologize about that. Alright, there are other options on Connect Network that is not mentioned on this page that you will need to browse Connect Network to see for yourself what those are. I do know that there is a way to have money put on a specific phone number, instead of the inmate's pin debit. The credit will only be applied to calls made to that phone number and that number only. There is also a way to set up a recurring payment method. This makes it much easier to keep money available for phone calls. You will determine the amount you want deposited into your loved one's pin debit and when it should be deposited. So, you can set it up to where $50 is deposited into the loved one's pin debit every first of the month and that's that.