JPAY QUICK TIPS
The purpose of this page is to help you in setting up a JPay account so that you will be able to put money onto your loved one's spend account. JPay's site is also where you can send and receive emails from your incarcerated loved one. That is, after you purchase stamps to use their emailing service because let's face it, JPay is going to capitalize on anything and everything they are as to capitalize on and right now, that'd be your mullah.
This is in no way a for sure solution and keep in mind that these tips may not be of any help depending on whether or not the JPay's website has been updated or has been modified since the time of this posting. If for some reason any of these tips are outdated, then please feel free to contact me and let me know. I will then do my best to update these resources to better assist you. Just be sure to leave a description of the issue you are having so I will know where to begin.
- Click this JPay link and follow the instructions listed below.
- Create an account or sign in if you already have an account with JPay.
- To create an account click the choice JPay gives you to create an account and then choose the state and facility where your loved one is housed in. Which, for this site if it is the state of Virginia, then select VADOC.
- There is something about Advanced Pay for phone number. I have no idea what that is, or pertains to, so you will just need to swag it.
swag = scientific wild a*a* guess.
- There is something about Pin debit as well and all I can say is do the same thing as number 4 above. You may be thinking that this is not mulch help but please give me a break. If you only knew how this whole website is being constructed.
At some point you will come to a continue button, HIT IT!
- Under Profile Information you will need to fill in biller's information along with account/security information.
- Also, you will need to have a valid email address to be able to create an account JPay. During your account setup process you will need to go to your email account and follow the instructions that JPay will email you. My best advice though, just
Hopefully this was of some help to you and please know that I aim to lessen some of the burden of having a loved one incarcerated for you by assisting in any manner possible. So, please feel free to tell others of this site so that they may also benefit from the awesomeness here within.
This page was designed for use on a computer or a laptop. I have no idea how they will compile and act on a smartphone or when displayed on a tablet. Good Luck and the most important thing to remember is, STAY CALM!